Alla Ray is a New York based singer/songwriter
“Alla Ray’s Great Gatsby vibes, will carry you away to the roaring times where rules & time didn’t matter when the horns blew jazz right into your heart, awakening dreams of life beyond today.” – The Broadway World
In Ms. Ray’s latest album "Coffee & Cake" that was released at legendary Feinstein’s/54Below she experiments with a sensual mix of Pop & Jazz.
Available on all major streaming & download services!
- Twice in Top 10 of the UK Dance charts with singles “On Fire” & “The Race” under the stage name Alla Ray
- Gave over 150 radio interviews and appeared on the 15 TV channels across the UK, Germany, Russia, and Belarus
- Voice & face in the nationwide advertising campaign of JVC device “Boomblaster” in Germany - under the stage name Shockolady
- Lots of club, arena, festival tours around the UK & Germany - under the stage name Shockolady
- Performed and wrote songs for the play “Orphans” (Lyle Kessler) staged at the Bridge Theatre on the corner of 54th & Broadway directed by Aaron Latham (under the stage name Alla Ray)
- Produced shows and performed at such venues as Friars Club, The Cutting Room, Feinstein’s/54Below in New York, NY (under the stage name Alla Ray)